TOP BANK COACHING IN PUNE
Mahendra’s Educational Private Limited
Address: Mahendra Educational Private Limited PLOT NO. 92/1, FIRST FLOOR INDRAYANI, Law College Rd, above BARISTA COFFEE SHOP, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Phone: 1800 103 5225
1. SBI PO
2. SBI CLERK
3. IBPS PO
4. IBPS SO
5. IBPS CLERK
6. IBPS RRB CLERK
7. IBPS RRB PO
8. RBI GRADE” B”
1. SSC CGL
2. SSC CHSL
4. GD CONSTABLE
Address: Winner Institute, Indulal Complex, Lal Bahadur Shastri Road, Navi Peth, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
1. SBI PO
2. SBI MT
3. SBI CLERK
4. IBPS PO
5. IBPS CLERK
6. RBI ASSISTANT
Address: S. No.1202 / 39, Vastu Chambers, Shirole Road, Opposite Fergusson College Main Gate, Pune, Maharashtra 41100
Phone: 98901 92929
1. RBI GRADE B OFFICER
2. RBI ASSISTANT
3. SBI PO EXAMS
4. SBI SO EXAM
5. SBI CLERK EXAM
6. IBPS PO EXAM
7. IBPS SO EXAM
8. BPS CLERK EXAM
9. ASSISTANT MANAGER AND MANAGER RANK EXAMS (NABARD, REGIONAL RURAL BANK, EXIM BANK, SIDBI ETC.)
1. Indian Foreign Service
2. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service
3. Indian Audit and Accounts Service
4. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)
5. Indian Defence Accounts Service
6. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.)
7. Indian Ordnance Factories Service (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
8. Indian Postal Service
9. Indian Civil Accounts Service
10. 10.Indian Railway Traffic Service
11. Indian Railway Accounts Service
12. Indian Railway Personnel Service
13. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force
14. Indian Defence Estates Service
15. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade)
16. Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
17. Indian Corporate Law Service
Address: Office No. 1/2, 3rd Floor Land Square Building, Above Barista Cafe, Next to Roopali Hotel, F.C. Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Phone: 020 65296428
1. IBPS RRB
2. INDIAN BANK PO
3. NABARD EXAM
4. IBPS PO
5. IBPS SO
6. SBI CLERK
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS PO Bank Exam which is your gateway to the much sought-after bank jobs. IBPS provides its services to all Public-Sector Banks, SBI, Associate Banks of SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, LIC & Insurance companies and other Banks which are regular members of the IBPS society.
In 2011, IBPS started the Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruiting officers and clerks in Indian Bank and accepts online application through its official website. The IBPS CWE,earlier known as the IBPS Bank PO exam has been conducted every year. The IBPS CRP PO/MT-X 2020 is for selection of candidates to the 17 public sector banks and Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). It is conducted at various locations throughout India and in online mode only.
The IBPS Clerk Salary is the sum of the Basic Pay and other allowances. The initial Basic Pay for IBPS Clerk is Rs 11,765. The IBPS Clerk pay scale is: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230/1310-1-31540. This means the minimum Basic Pay for IBPS Clerk is Rs 11,765 while the maximum is Rs 31540.
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam
This is the first stage in the IBPS PO Selection Process. It includes an online test consisting of 3 sections- English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability.
APPLY NOWCHECK ELIGIBILITYGET UPDATES
• Exam Duration: 60 minutes (20 minutes for each section)
• Total Questions: 100 (Quantitative Aptitude – 35 + Reasoning Ability – 35 + English Language – 30)
• Total Marks: 100 marks (1 mark per question)
• Question Type: MCQs (Multiple Type Questions)
Candidates will have to score sectional as well as an overall cut-off in order to clear the Preliminary exam.
IBPS PO Main Exam
IBPS PO Main Exam is conducted in both online and offline mode. It has an objective paper and a descriptive paper. There are 4 sections in the exam- English Language, Data Interpretation and Analysis, Reasoning and Computer Awareness, General/ Banking and Economy Awareness. Descriptive Paper has only 2 questions i.e. Essay and Letter Writing. It will carry 25 marks and 30 minutes to attempt the section.
Exam Duration: 210 minutes (Objective Paper- 180, Descriptive Paper- 30)
• Total Questions: 157 (Objective Paper-155, Descriptive Paper-2)
• Total Marks: 225 marks (Objective Paper-200, Descriptive Paper- 25)
• Questions Type: (Objective Paper-MCQs, Descriptive Paper- Written)
The Descriptive Paper will only be examined if the candidate clears the objective paper.
IBPS PO Interview
The Interview Round for IBPS PO is the final step in the Selection Procedure.
• Interview Round will be of 100 marks.
• It will be a face to face interaction conducted in offline mode only.
• Interviews will be organized by the participating and nodal banks in each state.
• Candidates’ personal traits and communication skills are tested in the interview.
• The candidates must attain 40% (35% for reserved category) to finally qualify for IBPS PO.
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Exam is held by SBI or State Bank of India to recruit candidates for Clerical Cadre in its different branches across the country. SBI Clerk exam facilitates the recruitment for the post of Junior Associates (JA). SBI Clerk is one of the most sought-after bank exams today and a huge number of candidates appear for the same every year.
SBI Clerks (Junior Associates) are responsible for all the client interactions and related operations. Candidates who are recruited as SBI clerks are designated as cashiers, depositors and other posts that form the face of a particular SBI Bank branch.
SBI PO exam is conducted by State Bank of India (SBI) to select eligible candidates to the post of Probationary Officer. SBI PO is one of the most coveted jobs in Banking industry and a dream job for millions of aspirants across India. SBI PO is considered as a premium job opportunity in Banking sector because of following reasons:
• Brand value of SBI and reputation associated with SBI PO post
• Lucrative pay scale which is highest among PSU Banks
• Growth opportunities where even a PO can progress to the level of Chairperson
• Job satisfaction and social prestige
Basic SBI clerk Salary (Fresher) Rs.11,765
Dearness Allowance: Rs.5,312
Transport Allowance: Rs.425
House Rent Allowance: Rs.1,800
City Compensatory Allowance: 4-5% of basic salary
The increment increases with seniority. Pay scales increase with seniority.
Basic Salary of SBI clerk (after three years): Rs.13,730
Revised SBI clerk salary(after a total of six years): Rs.16,715
Basic Salary of SBI clerk ( after seven years): Rs.20,095
SBI clerk pay scale after seven-plus seven years: Rs.28,110
Revised Salary after 14 years: Rs.31,450
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam is the first stage of SBI Clerk Recruitment. It is an objective type test which is conducted online according to the elaborated.
The time limit of this exam is 1 hour in which the candidates have to complete 3 sections according to the SBI Clerk Selection Process for Associate.
• A total of 100 questions appear in the Prelims Exam
• The sectional time of this exam is 20 minutes each
• The Prelims exam does not have any sectional cut off
SBI Clerk Mains Exam
SBI Clerk Mains Exam is a very important stage of the SBI Clerk Selection Process because students will be selected only based on their performance in this very stage of the recruitment. There is no, further, interview round.
• The Mains Exam does not have any sectional cut off, check detailed SBI Clerk Cut Off
• Overall Cut Off is required for this examination
• The students will have to secure a minimum percentage of the total marks.
• The aspirants who belong to SC/ST/PWD/OBC/XC will get 5% relaxation on the overall total marks
• In accordance with the overall total score acquired by the students in descending order, they will be given positions in respective categories and states
SBI Clerk Local Language Test (Opted)
The students who will clear the SBI Clerk Mains Exam will have to appear for the third phase of the SBI Bank Clerk Selection Procedure which is the Local Language Test.
• The students who can show their 10th or 12th Certificate, proving that they have already studied the opted local language in their higher secondary do not require to appear for the Language Test.
• For the other candidates who have cleared Mains Exam and do not have any such proof or certificate have to appear for an opted local language test
• This language test will be taken place after the provisional selection but prior to the joining procedure.
• This opted local language test takes place in order to affirm the speaking, reading and writing proficiency of the students
• Students who do not clear this test will be disqualified from the recruitment procedure
SBI Clerk Provisional Selection
There is a total of 3 parameters that candidates are meant to satisfy after which the final selection will take place. Read the following to know the parameters for SBI Clerk Selection Pattern:
1. The total marks secured by the candidates in the Mains Exam
2. The information the candidates have filled in the application form will be verified. Also, their eligibility for the position they applied for will be checked
3. The local language test qualification will also be verified (in case, applicable)
The merit list shall be concluded state as well as category wise. The officials of SBI will do the posting for the candidates according to the city/state preference the candidates have filled in the application form. Once the joining process is completed, the candidates cannot transfer for the next 5 years.
SBI Clerk Waiting List
The officials maintain a waiting list which will be up to 50% state, vacancies, and category wise. Any student who wants to be on the waiting list has to secure the least qualifying marks which are framed by the SBI.
• Whenever the case appears where the people from the current batch are resigning or when there are vacancies in the non-joining case, the officials will release the candidates’ names from the waiting list once every quarter of the year
• The waiting list will be only valid from one year from the final result declaration date of SBI Clerk
SBI Clerk Probation Period
Students who will be in the final selection for the position of Junior Associate/Clerk will have to serve a probation period of 6 months. In the duration of 6 months, the clerks/junior associates will be required to finish 15 authorized e-lessons.
• If any student fails to complete those 15 e-lessons, the officials may extend the time duration of their probation period
• Moreover, before the probation period ends, the performance of all the newly hired Clerks/Junior associates will be assessed according to the SBI Clerk Junior Associate Selection Process
• In case, the newly recruited individuals fail to come up to the expectations of the SBI, again the probation period will be stretched.
The Reserve Bank of India conducts examinations for recruitment to various posts in the RBI. The RBI was established in 1935 and nationalised in 1949. It is the apex bank in the country responsible for maintaining the Consolidated Fund of India and formulating banking policies.
A job in the apex bank is considered highly prestigious and hence the competition is really high and equivalent to other Government exams. In this article, we have provided some information about the different RBI exams scheduled to be conducted in 2020.
RBI Grade B Exam
The RBI Grade B exam is conducted every year to recruit officers into the Reserve Bank.
Successful candidates are inducted into the bank as officers in the following departments:
• Direct Recruitment (DR) General Cadre
• Department of Economic Policy and Research (DEPR)
• Department of Statistics and Information Management (DISM)